Looking to get residency in New Zealand?


I have shared my documents twice with your team but never got a response back looking for PR only and has forwarded his CV to my email address but no response yet?

Ans. If you are only looking to get residency in New Zealand it is almost impossible and I can get a lot of emails CVs and sometimes, unfortunately, I'm not able to respond to all of them and I try and take the help of my team sometimes to make them to try and manage those emails but I'm still sometimes are falling behind sometimes but the simple the fact of the matter which one is if you are only looking for residency in New Zealand it is practically impossible unless and until your presence in the country why because there are two important rules that you need to are check before you can get residency New Zealand number one you need to have skilled employment in New Zealand or an offer of a skilled employment in New Zealand so that rule is it's a must you need to have either skilled employment in New Zealand or an offer of skilled employment solicitor or number two you should have studied in New Zealand for at least two years and have a masters or a Ph.D. so these are the two main conditions that have to be met plus you'll need to also get 160 points through your age qualification spouse qualification and so on and so forth there are all those things so only then you're eligible to apply for a resident visa.




Comments