Sports science course at Waikato University.


Sports science course at Waikato University is good or bad?

Ans. The university is fantastic so the course can't be bad it's a definitely good course. I'm just would be a little concerned about the scope of future because we so like, for instance, somebody is doing a business course I can confidently say there's plenty of opportunities somebody's saying I'm coming to do a course in IT can confidently say there were plenty of opportunities but somebody asks or tells me that they're coming for a specific course likes Sport Sciences it may not be as many opportunities they could be I mean I don't want to say that there are no opportunities but obviously, it'll not be as many as the others so you need to choose it very carefully but then you know the health and fitness industry in New Zealand is growing quite dramatically so they could still be opportunities but why don't you get in touch with us.



Comments