The scope of Graduate Diploma Courses?

The scope of Graduate Diploma Courses?

Ans. The graduate diplomas are a very interesting level of
courses sometimes feel like picking up a fight with the government of New Zealand because the graduate diploma courses are aimed at somebody who's already a graduate so when I did my when I'm going to do my get my license I had to do something called the graduate certificate in New Zealand immigration advice which is also not a graduate diploma, not they made it before graduate diploma at level seven and I also did a graduate certificate in New Zealand immigration it was which was also level seven and although it says certificate which sounds kind of low there was really tough so it's an interesting level that that's available in New Zealand because it's if for you to join a graduate diploma you need to be a graduate but then they don't call it a post graduate because of it so to me there's a bit of a conundrum because if you're already a graduate and you're doing the course after graduate has to be a postgraduate course but they call it a graduate course and I think my understanding of it is a graduate diploma is like the fourth year of specialization like for instance if you've done four years of let's say engineering and then you come and do a graduate diploma in mechanical engineering if that's what you did in your and it's like the specialization yet like the honours here so to speak so that's what the Graduate Diploma is I think it's a brilliant level, of course, my only fight with the government of New Zealand is if you're only going to take guys who are graduates into it then it really should be postgraduate but I don't know obviously I'm too small to take on somebody like NZT which is the New Zealand qualification authority but and so I personally like the Graduate Diploma.



Comments