Can spouse accompany if course is in the Long term skill shortage list?


I am planning for a graduate diploma in construction project management and Christchurch in FEB intake course listed under LTS system can my spouse accompany me as a dependent or visitor will be the duration?

Ans. A spouse can no certainly a company as a visitor for sure and we work with our clients technically yes and I think with the new rule change because the graduate diploma level seven is also mentioned you should be able to either look at because the rules face going forward you should either be doing a master's level 9 or a Ph.D. level 10 or do a level 7 the course is specified in the long term skill so you're right I mean you should be able to apply either for a visitor visa or a work visa if you are not working with AJV I think it's very important hearts that you get in touch with us immediately because false visas can be very tricky I mean we know because of I have dealt with hundreds of them and a lot of my team members are ex-immigration officers who dealt with the partnership cases so they can be very tricky and unit we need to be very careful about how the documentation is all essays and reviewed and then put forward so and that's where I think you need to speak to someone like us and it certainly can help you but I think your overall your assessment is right that it could be either a work visa or a visitor visa.

Comments