Chances of getting NZ visa after bachelors in Tourism.


Have done bachelor in tourism studies, it was a three-year degree but I completed in four and a half years as I was working with my degree. Do you think I have a chance to get a visa?

Ans. There is a very simple the reason why a visa can be considered because you'll bring in very valuable revenue into New Zealand and we form that revenue and there are certain things that people in the government cannot say but I can say because I'm a private commentator of the Immigration Department the immigration processes of New Zealand so by and large I think most international students are what we considered favorably because you guys bring in very good revenue for us here in New Zealand you are already giving us 4.5 billion dollars of revenue to us in this country and we love that thank you, everybody, who is bringing that money into New Zealand and helping us create another very robust industry and I think in the recent conference that was there in Wellington, they have now taken them aspiration level to six billion dollars I think by 2020 orders or something like that so we need revenue from international students so the visa officers assessing it well in short that they're not being very harsh because yes they need to keep the undesirable people also New Zealand but they also have to protect the commercial interests of New Zealand so it's a nice balance that they have to strike n we as an organization we also strike exactly the same balance they will not work with any undesirable people but if somebody like you who's put it out there and saying they look III was supposed to do me bachelor's in three years but I did it in four and a half years because I was working we at an AJP will compile your case in a nice legitimate and professional fashion and present it to the Immigration Department of New Zealand and advocate with them and argue with them and plead with them and say they look this gent this young person deserves to be in New Zealand yes and stop three years in it in four and a half years but these are the reasons he needs to be given so please give us a chance of we will present your case in a nice.




Comments