How is Toyhokmoi?


How is Toi Ohomoi?

Ans. Toi Ohomoi that good institution owned and operated by the government of New Zealand and so obviously there's accountability I'm actually an ex-student so to speak of Toi Ohomoi  because if you guys will get that certificate there that one is called the graduate certificate in New Zealand the migration advice level seven so I had to do that course before I got that license so and that time I did that course from an institution called Bay of Plenty politically and then there used to be another institution also that merged together and became for Toi Ohomoi Institute of Technology and that's the background very good the institution we've had some of our students go there and we have we also have a fantastic repo on with some of the senior managers they retire for me.

Comments