Which is best for post-graduation accounting or finance?


Which is best for post-graduation accounting or finance?

Ans. I think that depends on your interest because like I keep I also keep saying this quite a lot that my interest is in filmmaking and it's like somebody asking me what do you want to make document this or do you want to make feature films because of documentaries and feature films both come under the umbrella of filmmaking likewise accounting and finance book come under the umbrella of finance so it depends on your personal interests for me for instance if I have to become a filmmaker and have to choose between documentaries or between feature films I'll definitely do feature films because I like to tell stories and so and like fiction create my own story and tell it whereas a document you're just talking about something that they exist so like how the stuff was made or so that that's our dog that's also as fully but not written by me so that's like wise depends on your interests but I think considering you're young and you're coming to a new country it might be useful to consider accounting because I don't think it's a bit more technical so and technical people are always a bit more in demand at a younger age when they are still trying to get into the career of their in the finance sector finance is a bit more generic it's a bit more holistic so that I think will appeal both more senior people so I would recommend I don't think actually because if you come into a course in accounting and also long software like zero or MYOB which are very popular here in New Zealand and I think you'll have a very good chance, in fact, my accountant who I keep speaking to she tells me keeps asking me all the time saying do you know of any young students who are familiar with accounting and familiar with MYOB  and zero so I think that might be a better option for you.


Comments