College for photography in New Zealand?


College for photography?

Ans. I would really love for you to consider working with AJV because I personally would love I’m very much interested in photography and filmmaking and all those kinds of creative stuff and so it'll be cool to have you guys, in fact, one of my all past students will complete to the course and filmmaking now helps me to make our videos around New Zealand so yeah if you're a good photographer maybe I can hire you to give you some part-time work to come and take some pictures for our clients in New Zealand and put it up on a website or on Facebook and YouTube and stuff like that college for photography I think we have a few colleges there is I'm not sure there is a very good college and Auckland called the media design school which is specifically meant for the creative forces and they have an excellent track record I can't recollect if they have a force in photography specifically but there is another College called you to call which definitely has got a course in photography and there will be a few other colleges I can't recollect all of them off the top of my mind but yeah definitely there will be certain options for you. We would also like to work to talk to you because photography in itself may not be at the level of course which might be able to give you a post-study work Visa so you need to consider these things carefully and if you're not talking to us, I think you need to speak to us at AJV because we want to ensure that not only can you fulfill your desire and your ambition to get into photography but we also want to work with you to ensure that you're getting into the right of course and the right College and the right City so that you can just kind of stay on back in New Zealand after you complete your course and be able to create a carrier and on the script so we can provide that advice to you so if you're serious about your career in photography and serious about New Zealand, please connect with us.


Comments