Graduate diploma in accounting with IELTS 6.0?


I've completed my MBA on 2015 and had two years’ experience from MNC Company and accounting stream now I want to apply graduate diploma course in accounting IELTS 6.0?

Ans. I think you graduated you've done your MBA and you have two years’ work experience from a good company no MNC obviously is a multinational corporation so you've done well in your career you've joined a good company and you've also worked in the accounting stream and it looks like you want to get in it and kind of consolidate in that particular stream as I've already told some time back in this broadcast of mine if you are looking at a graduate diploma my recommendation would be to look outside Auckland because then you will get a two years post study work visa and the longer you haven't positively work with obviously your chances of getting a relevant job and being able to apply for further work visa or even a resident visa goes up quite significantly so  that's it that'd be my recommendation to you but hey look man I think good course choice.

Comments