Is it possible to pursue two courses simultaneously?

I am already a student in genetic first showing PG Diploma in business level eight finally can I pursue a short-term six months accounting Course simultaneously?

Ans. Technically you will require to have a variation because you are on defines children without which says your present in New Zealand to pursue a particular course in a particular institution so on and so forth but it's a very interesting question you asked because if it is less than three months I think you should be alright but again like I said it's not 100% sure I'll need to check into the policy and come back and give you the exact one but why not below three notes because I know for the back of my head that all the top of my head that term visit the people who come on a visitor visa to New Zealand can undertake forces below three months and it's not they don't require to vary their visitor visa so similarly but your six months course so they might be a little complication they're fired but I request you to get in touch with the center talk to a Mary on 0226050261 Mary's our senior manager who is also based in Hamilton well as does the situation a bit more carefully and give you the right advice.


Comments