Is PTE considered/accepted in New Zealand?

Have contacted with some New Zealanders and they have told me that PTE is in New Zealand is not good it has only well for vocational training?

Ans. I don't know which New Zealanders you spoke to but it's incorrect to say PTE don't offer good quality of education I work with quite a lot of in fact me but I think most of our students are going to universities and to Institutes of Technology which are owned and operated by the government of New Zealand but some of our students also go to private institutions are the one which I just mentioned for instance are the media design school for instance I have a most regard for this school it's a private training establishment for those of you who don't know what PTE is PTE  stands for private training establishment three types of institutions the University is the IQ piece or Institutes of Technology and polytechnics which is ITP n private training  establishments PTE stands for that so you don't have to believe New Zealanders get onto the NZQA website so there is a government body called New Zealand qualifications Authority cannot deny NZQA website and the private institution you're looking at enter it into the search box and there will be the full audit report of that organization right there so why do you have to rely on New Zealanders who may or may not know what they are talking about so again I am I consider myself an expert in New Zealand education and migration but don't take my word either you get into the NZQA website whichever private institution that you're planning to go to or considering go get it to.

Comments