Opportunities for early child education?

My wife works as a teacher government college has been five years of experience we hope to apply for student visa was postgraduate child education she was graduated I am IT graduate I had 10 years of work experience in the IT industry and we have 5 years baby next year she starts primary education please advise me what is the most suitable option and NZ migration and still apply for visa wife or me and what is a good job opportunity cure early child education?

Ans. I think the choice is very clear I think you are an accomplished you're definitely an accomplished IT professional and so you will definitely and we have a shortage of IT professionals so I think you should be the person who comes on a work visa and your wife should come on the student visa so that is quite clear in my head I have no doubt and suggesting that everything else we can figure out I bought your child's design which goals should we go to and all those kinds of things but clearly I can say that your wife has to be the student and you need to be  the work visa holder so it's not quite clear.


Comments