What are the chances of getting scholarships in New Zealand?

What are the chances of scholarships a CGPA 7.8 three years IT experience 3:15 in GRE and 7.5 IELTS?

Ans. Excellent profiles definitely there's no doubt about it as regards scholarships I can't recollect all the scholarships of the top of my head but recently I do remember coming across some notifications from different universities and other institutions which said they're offering certain scholarships so we would like to connect with you and check to see whether you are pointed qualify so could I request you to email your cv to info@ajvglobal.com  meant you're saying that I'm looking for scholarships or handwrite them maybe you can copy/paste the same thing into that email as well and send it across and we have a wonderful team of people who can check through your profile.


Comments