What is level 7? Is gap a problem for NZ visa?

I have completed diploma and electronics engineering 2011 13 years education after that I worked electronic company I'm planning to go to New Zealand for level civil electronic engineer I want to know what is level 7 is it suitable for my circumstances gap is a problem for a visa or not?

Ans. I don't think so level 7 is a good course it's called a good level you are most likely getting into something wholly graduated for mine Electronics it's a good level it's a good course so I would actually recommend it the gap and here visa depends on who's presenting it if you're working with AJV I can assure you will present it the right way and ensure that you get a visa from the Immigration Department I mean I don't want to guarantee it of course I'm just saying they'll present it in a such a nice way that they'll be little or no reason for an immigration officer to reject it so good question good coal's choice don't worry about the gap connect with my team either call 1800 1036 525  which is our toll-free number in India or send an email to info@ajvglobal.com  and we will take care of it.


Comments