How can I get NZ citizenship? How much is the investment?

How can I get the citizenship with the family of the investment how much investment is necessary?

Ans. The direct citizenship is practically ruled out you will have to go through the pathway of first becoming a resident of New Zealand followed by a permanent resident and then you get citizenship after you lived in New Zealand for at least five years and you showed your commitment in New Zealand so it's not possible to directly buy citizenship of New Zealand even if you make a large investment that particular thing is not available as far as the investment itself is concerned there is yes a resident visa category for investors so which again has got two subcategories in it call category one investor and category two investor I have made a video about this subject and put it up on YouTube so go to YouTube and search for Aron Jacob New Zealand and I recommend to people who want to make an investment in New Zealand along with their family and come it's a large investment it's a lot of money so what I recommend is that you actually pay me for one hour of my time and get a one-on-one discussion with me initially which doesn't cost a lot of money it's just a little small amount of money initially get all the details from you after that if the investment pathway still appeals to you I think you should go ahead.


Comments