If I apply through expression of interest, how much time will it take to get visa?

I have done MSE in food science from CCS in Haryana agriculture University I have approximately 15 years of experience my qualification existent skilled migrant category food technologist so can I apply through expression of interest how much time will it take to get this visa?

Ans. Direct migration is now ruled out I just explained it to you if you rewind back this particular live session of mine I explain why direct migration is rolled up I also have videos on my YouTube which says your direct migration is ruled out unless and until read study in New Zealand for or two years and have a masters or a PhD that is rule one or you have skilled employment or an offer of skilled employment in New Zealand so that's the other tick mark you need to get plus of course you need to get 160 points from your 8 qualifications false qualification buck experience it's great if you're high above the background in food technology and because for technologists as you rightly pointed out our and our long term skill shortage is less so I would actually recommend that you come for a course in New Zealand and someone like you with so much of experience in food technology could possibly look at either a masters or post graduate diploma or even a PhD in New Zealand that's what I would strongly recommend to you because have the adequate background and experiences there your English is very good from the way you have framed your questions I can see that your English is good you also mentioned that you're going to write your Isles I would strongly recommend that you write your academic IELTS and not the general IELTS because if you write the general IETLS and tomorrow you need to apply for PhD or a master's roller coaster edge with diploma they will not accept the general IELTS you will need to write only the academic IELTS so that's something else at Alito or be very aware of and otherwise your kids you said or twelve and eight so if you do come for a masters or a PhD and if your spouse accompanies you on a work visa so if you're doing a PhD your kids will automatically be eligible for education and you'll see them free education in New Zealand if you're not if you're not coming for a PhD they're coming for a masters or a post graduate diploma and if your wife is accompanying you are on a work visa then by virtue of the fact that she is a work visa holder the kids will still be able to get education so overall I would strongly recommend the education partner because you're not present in New Zealand and you don't have skilled employment here so you will not be able to apply for a direct resident visa you can't give it a short you can book a lot or consolidation between I'd be happy to do a paid consultant assess and see how many points you get try again and tell you what is that but I can tell you that even if you don't get the 160 points if you get the skilled migrant actually job search presents only for the individual they will not let the family come so you'll have to come here you will be under pressure within that one year to be able to find a job so it's I mean I'm not ruling it out I'm just saying it can be a little strained with Sonia so maybe not instead to offer a masters or a PhD and whole family can be here you guys can come together and if you're doing a PhD you will also be eligible to work full-time you spouse will be able to work full-time and PhD also is quite let's offer a domestic fees and not at all international fees lot of advantages so continue to speak to us and I and at some point we will connect either myself or our senior manager or we'll connect and explain to you all the details.

Comments