Prospects of studying construction in New Zealand?

I've done my senior secondary in non-medical and I wanted to do construction course and please tell me the scope of construction course in Rotarian and after PR of this course please help me with this and is it easy to PR in construction level 6 and getting PR?

Ans. Rotarian is a good chance they can be larger terms of course sir but coming back to your question construction is a good subject to choose we are having a pretty big construction boom in New Zealand or we have a pretty massive housing crisis in New Zealand at the moment so or different cities are trying to build in fact today afternoon I was reading a report that even a small a smaller city like Nelson has bought a construction boom about to start because there's not adequate housing there so construction of the subject is definitely a good one I think you should consider taking up this course whether you want to go only to Rotarian because you have friends or family there it's also fine because Toyhokomoi  technique in Rotarian is they're also a very good dog institution by the way I'm a an ex graduate of Toyhokomoi I mean you guys see that certificate there that is a certificate from my graduate certificate New Zealand immigration advice from Bay of Plenty Polytechnic which has now joined with another Polytechnic called Waurika and together they are not called Toyhokomoi so technically I am a student of Toyhokomoi I saw it's a good institution Rotarian is a good City it is growing quite a lot of Indian population but what I would suggest is I would suggest that you connect with us on Twitter because they would like to examine if there are other institutions and other places also in which we can recommend Abed you might have more scope of finding a job because you are struck that the word that you use the term PR quite a few times in your question the PR in New Zealand is going to come through mainly through finding a job after you complete your course so it is all very critical to get to those 160 points and be able to make an application for residency or PR as most of you tend to call it you will need to find a job so if you talk to us we can examine who you are your background your English ability and so on and so forth and not give you three or four different options for instance there is still of massive construction activity happening in Christchurch so that could be an option Auckland has got a pretty serious housing crisis so that could be an Option Hamilton is having quite a serious construction boom sometimes I go to the northern part of my city and I do not recognize it any longer there are so many houses being built so I think you need to talk to us and then base we can tell you which the right mix is for you.




Comments