What are the opportunities in Geographic information system engineering mapping?

What are the opportunities in GIS engineering mapping?

Ans. Excellent opportunities I think GIS is also for those of you who don't know what GIS is that geographic information system and now I'm showing off my understanding of GIS but I think GIS is a very exciting area enter today we guys all carry our forms and we have our maps on it and GPS and all that kind of stuff it's all running of GIS system so and New Zealand I think does some extensive work in GIS so if you look at our long term skill shortage list we actually have GIS engineers are in our shortage so the opportunities are very good fresh but as I keep saying if you're not present in the country trying to find a job may not be very easy but what I recommend is send your CV and if you're married also send your spouse's CV to info@ajvglobal.com  I'll take a look and see what are the possibilities that we can create or the probable pathways which you guys can consider because we require GIS engineers.

Comments