Is it Possible to get license after Oral Health?


Can you please tell me if it's possible to get a license after doing oral health course and the PR options after that?

Ans. I'll be honest I can I don't know I have been out of the top of my head I can't recollect whether you will get a license after doing oral health course the best suggestion is I would ask you to go to the dental Council website the dental Council of New Zealand website and normally what happens is that the dental council's website will have very clear guidelines on the licensing process and who can get what kind of background is required and what kind of a profile and academics are required and of course, there will be an English requirement as well so off the top of my head I don't know if this particular course which is very cool doing an oral health course will get your license or not but connect with our team, we will research it and along with you we will come out with a clear solution about your future possibilities after doing that course and as we got this residency would depend on finding a relevant job to the course you have completed whether it is dentists or doctors or engineers or IT professionals or marketing people or the administration of customer service does it all boils down to finding that relevant job to the course you've completed and that pretty much seals the deal in terms of being able to get a residency because you need to get 160 points which are a combination of your major qualification your work experience you can have a job in New Zealand and the job in New Zealand gets to the maximum number of points and especially if you find a job outside Auckland you also get 30 extra bonus points so that's the way it works to connect with our team and send me an inbox message on Facebook or send your CV info@ajvglobal.com  then take it from there and give you further advice.



Comments