Can graphic design certificate course student could immigrate to New Zealand?


I am BMS graduate in India and now I'm doing graphic design certificate course so I can immigrate to New Zealand or what is a required education for it?

 Ans : You seem to have done a Bachelor of management studies and now shifted to graphic design now but you're nothing very good because graphic designers are also input demand in New Zealand I can think of at least seven or eight of my students who did courses in graphic design and all of them found very good jobs end up in fact yesterday I was watching yesterday I was watching a program on New Zealand mainstream television they've started sometimes program called our NZ Dance Masala which has taken off on Indian dancing and the Bollywood style of dancing and stuff like that and so I was watching it and one of the judges is a very good friend of mine so she so that's why I was kind of watching it and then at the end of the program I was watching all the people who participated in the making of that program one girl happened to be my friend's daughter and then I saw one name called theorem which said all graphics were done by Theron I was I felt so proud because he is one of my students Theron came from Sri Lankan and he came into the course and now in the creative scene here in New Zealand and then he we also helped him with his residency application and I saw this name and one of the programs with said graphics by Tara I felt very proud so coming back to the point are he and graphic design is a good course choice and all our students who've chosen graphic design have done very well so they would love to assist you too to export those options you obviously have BMS option as well as the graphic design option and my gut instinct is saying stick to your graphic design if that's your real interest because it's also a technical field where you learn Photoshop and I think a lot of other software I'm not an expert but In-design I think is one of the stuff you learn when you're doing graphic design so we would love to talk to you we work with two or three very very good scope in New Zealand so they would love to put you onto that end like I said though the scope for graphic designers has been terrific I have clear track record I'm not just talking off the top of my head I can give you seven or eight names of my own clients who came into the graphic design course found the job got to work with a goddess salary raise applied for an instant means I now are residing in New Zealand so yeah I think it's a good for stress so strongly recommend that you send your CV to info@ajvglobal.com  and they will come back to you and show you all the different options that are available.


Comments

  1. Pretty good I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.
    Graphic Designing Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to read your blog. You shared a wonderful information about Graphic Design Experts Auckland. This post is really beneficial for me. Thanks for sharing this amazing stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment