Does ranking have impact on Job Search Visa?


I got offer letter from Fierier University Institute category 1 & 2 ranking have any impact on job search visa?

Ans. So these are the a simple answer to that which is not really I don't think of category 1 or category 2 is something that a lot of employers there is not really I mean yet to come across any employer in New Zealand who says all look I'll give you a preference because you're from a category one institution or you know alright look down upon you because you're from a category two institution I am never ever come across a situation like and by and large category one and two are good institutions and there could be small connections that answer to our has suggested to them so that they can move back into category one so the short answer is don't worry which I don't think it's such a big issue but they go into a category one or a category two and again whether its university or our initiator of technology or a private training institution again a lot of some employers don't really care so purely from a job perspective I don't think you have to worry about and also bear in mind we at AJV we have chosen certain number of institutions whether it is university or instead of technology or a private institution we have made it our Portfolio only after we are very clear that we want to work with them because it's not always that we work with every in fact every week I get one or two emails from the small little private institution saying hey look we want to work with you so I write back to them saying sorry guys not interested to work with you because we have a certain reputation to maintain and we are respected in the market so we don't want to work with every Tom Dick and Harry institution so in fact I think about two weeks back I agree announced on Facebook that we are not working with an institution called Queenstown resort college which is one of the best in hospitality sort of thing and very reputed so that's the kind of institutions we work with so if we are sending it to an institution or portfolio by and large you're fine don't worry about it.



Comments