Is your service available for non-Indian ethnicity?


I'm from Singapore is your service available for non-Indian ethnicity?

Ans: I actually made a video on this and put it up on YouTube if you go to my YouTube channel and check it says I think it says do you guys also work with more India clients of course we do sure I come from India and so does most of my team and stuff like that but we are here to service any nationality we are and we are very fortunate we work with some brilliant Sri Lankan  we work with some brilliant Bangladeshi clients we work with Pakistani clients we work with Middle Eastern clients we work with Brazilian clients I think currently we are also dealing with a couple of inquiries from Europe we've had the queries from America so we work with everybody in fact even from Singapore we've worked up right now I am talking to at least two clients from Singapore we're talking directly to clients from China so we are very global in our outlook so, please do not worry whether we are of purely Indian company no we are not the fact is that India and China are the two largest sending countries being the two most populous countries and by virtue of that a lot of the inquiries we get are also from India and that's why probably it looks like we are very focused on Indian clients only no we love and respect and welcome clients from all nationalities and I personally  so please engage with us confidently respect move which part of the world you are in doesn't matter you could be from South America Africa Europe North America Asia or Oceania we are here to take care of you if you are a scientist in Antarctica watching this and telling yourself it's too cold in Antarctica I'd rather go to a better place like New Zealand drop us a line and we'll take care of you.




Comments