Which routes is better to apply visa?


Got a job offer from New Zealand Company can you suggest me which routes is better to apply for visa?

Ans: If you got a job offer I mean obviously, it's a good thing that has happened to you it's not very easy frankly for people who are not present in New Zealand to get job offers in New Zealand so but if you've got a job offer good for you don't know what kind of job offer it is or whether it is in one of our areas made we are wanting to a lot of essential skills or long-term skills or we need to understand that if it was just a job offer as a sales manager in our ordinary company I don't think you would be able to get up what visa or any kind of visa for that matter so we'll need to get some more details from your sunny so what I'd suggest is email your job offer and also email your CV to info@ajvglobal.com  mentioned clearly in the subject line saying please assist with work visa receive job offer and it will be forwarded to me I will take a look at it and then I will give you clear information whether it is something that you can pursue or not pursue also, bear in mind there are a lot of scams that occur in the name of providing jobs in New Zealand and I have reported at least about seven or eight of these scams to the senior officers inside immigration New Zealand because of a lot of times people come to me saying I got this job offer so I do a quick bit of research and some detective work to see if it is actually a genuine job offer I mean I'm so I'm such a veteran in this industry now I can look at a job offer and pretty much straight away say well that's a real one or a fake one so since under stuff to us be careful if you don't get in touch with those later be careful that you are not falling for the tricks off some scams terrain losing your time and money and effort so I would suggest email it was will do a free assessment and let you know.




Comments