Can rooms be get exchanged among the students of same level?


I'm an AJV student,Student who has a room that is exchange of three years for level 8 will be implemented if that comes to the students who came this February for level 8 can make use of it?

Ans: Nobody knows if that rule will come will not come I personally think it is a little discriminatory that level 7 graduate diplomas will not be given the same opportunities but again I'm going to send in mine own I plan to write a nice long consultation paper and send it because I believe I have earned the right to also put my view in front of the government of New Zealand because I have been in the industry for 16 17 years and I think my team and I we have contributed significantly to the growth of New Zealand's education and to New Zealand as a whole so I plan to put my views infra forward as well and do you guys see that certificate there that one on the wall that is by the way level 7 graduate certificate in New Zealand immigration advice so to tell me that that is not good enough and somehow will not give me the same work rights as a level 8 guy kind of hurts me right there so like I said you know joke spot I'm just trying to lighten the mood a little bit guys and just trying to tell you that well by the way I just got a call from one of our students so after this thing I'm going to speak to the student and kind of give me a personal advice as well.

Comments