Can kids can come to study on parents work visa?


Can I get my kid to New Zealand while I'm on custody work visa he is just 8 years old make him study here in New Zealand and what will be my visa status then?

Ans : Yeah of course you can get your kid to New Zealand while you are on post study work visa because you are already on a study on a work visa yet kid would also be able to get domestic students status which means you can admit him or her into a school here in New Zealand and your status will be a still not a work visa so there won't be any changes to your status but you know what I would recommend that you get in touch with my colleague Mary and call her on that number 08100696977 because Mary is also my senior colleague and also a licensed immigration adviser so it will be good for you to have a chat with the but I don't see any problem in you getting your kid over.


Comments