Points to be noted for a visa delay?


I shared the number of my husband is a permanent residency holder we applied for GVV category in February 2019 and got decline on 25th September 2019 saying that I am NOT one of the above applicant and I have not submitted my current employment evidence as I was only working to get my mind rid of from the visa delay I don't have any proof of employment what should we do now please help me sir?

Ans : First of all very sorry to hear about your visa decline there have been quite a few Visa declines to be honest in the recent past of partnership category and I think what immigration New Zealand is doing is kind of tightening up on the partnership category and it's only fair because you know as a department that safeguards the borders of New Zealand and they have the responsibility of ensuring that bullying Bonanza applicants are able to enter into New Zealand so it's not like they are having any kind of a growls against partners at the moment just you know try think of their systems and processes a little bit so we don't know the extent to of what where all the documents that you're presenting change also what I would suggest is that we will have one of our colleagues in India get in touch with you and Neha is by the way an exaggeration officer who has got a lot of insight into how partnership cases are dealt with I shall gather all the information and then discuss but one of the licensed immigration advisors in the company which is myself or Mary and base with that we will then take a call whether we can actually take up your case and fight it one more time and present it one more time and like I mean it's not like we guarantee any solution or outcome because eventually the outcome of the visa application rests with the immigration officer but if we believe that you were a genuine applicant and that your case was not presented properly and if it could have been then it was better than we will certainly take up your case and we will fight it and hopefully reunite you with your husband.


Comments