Views about tourism from Lincoln University Christchurch PG course?


What are your views about tourism from Lincoln University Christchurch PG course I have done hotel management from I.H. at Chennai?

Ans : Lincoln has a fantastic institution no doubt about it but if you are a guy who come from a hotel management background I'm trying to see where you're trying to take up tourism because the you sound more like a hospitality guide then a tourism guy so the course of its L friend is fantastic of course a New Zealand is a massive tourism orientated country so obviously there will be opportunities but you sound like guy who seemed to have more of an inclination towards hospitality than tourism and they can be two separate things so could I suggest that your have check with our team anyhow because what I mean tourism and hospitality of our teams they are linked to each other I'm not saying no but if your real interest and your background and your experience is in hospitality then you probably will be better off sticking to hospitality rather than getting into tourism but if you look I already have enough hospitality background I'd like to add another arrow in my quiver in the form of tourism yeah absolutely not a problem I think Lincoln and Lincoln is a fantastic University no doubt about it but we can give you some other options as well.


Comments