Applying for November 2020 intake can it be extended beyond 2021?



I will be applying for master's in applied management for November 2020 intake wanted to know if I will not if I will not qualify for three years for post study work visa if my course extends beyond 2021?

Ans : Absolutely no problem make sure you would be eligible for the three years post study work visa in fact you know we I have some research here again put very quickly for my team which says you know close December twenty twenty-one students completing level seven degree qualifications or above well continue to be eligible for three-year post any work visa and this is from the student fact sheet on the immigration New Zealand website so you have nothing to worry about so I don't think people coming from masters level actually will ever have a problem friction because you know that's the kind of students with you know New Zealand wants and so if you're coming for a master's they would absolutely love to hold you back and have you back here not only for those three years but we hope and when I say we I don't mean AJV I mean we as a country as a government as a nation we in New Zealand were to attract the best talent in the world and if somebody like you is going to come for a masters and move on into your carry of they would love to have people like you don't worry about here three years for study work visa I think you will be just fine.

Comments