Is proof needed why gap is taken?


I have a gap of three years and for one of those years I did not have any proof with my student visa I get rejected on that basis?

Ans : Don’t things were just felt like you said you know immigration officers are not people who are working with black and white saying she has got a gap so I'll have to decline it and you don't throw it out it doesn't work like that you know we immigration officers are supposed to look at all the aspects edit you know if you have a gap and you don't have any proof for that talk to us you know if you're going to file your application through AJV then we would we will talk to you like I said we have seven or eight immigration officers on our team at the moment just go to our website www.ajvglobal.com  and go to the team page and you will see all the contact details of all our current employees and team members and you'll see there are a lot of ex immigration officers on our team and we will do an assessment during immigration of the ex-immigration officers licensed immigration advisers we will take a look at all your you know your thing and actually the kind of assessment we do will be very similar to the assessment that an immigration officer in New Zealand will do and then once we believe in you and you know we if you can explain to us and tell us how you look this was the reason there was a gap in mind studies and but you know I'm very keen to get back and do it then if we know if we know for sure and we're convinced it was a genuine reason for that cap I promise you we will fight for it and we will fight for it because you know like I said we once we believe in the client we will take the fight and we will take it all the way and ensure that our clients get that visa all right go so I don't think gaps will be a problem as long as you can explain to us what it was it could say that I just went through in a moment of depression in my life and it didn't feel like doing anything so I just sat quietly at home for that whole year so be it if that is the truth that is the truth that a lot of people do go through things like that so no problems just also please contact us or when one of our team members contacts please have a good long conversation share your information clearly and we will put our best foot forward to help you get that student visa.

Comments