Is 40 too old or late to consider Study + Settle pathway in New Zealand?

Can a forty years old man with a lot of experience in teaching and looking at getting the registered visa to consider a master degree in education or experience?

Yes, forty is a good age to consider because technically you could  go up to about 55 till you  can get points for skill migration in New Zealand, so forty is a good age you still have a fair number of years left in your working life and forty is a good time to consider moving into a country like New Zealand with your family because if you miss the bus now I don't think you'll ever make it so you really are in a do-or-die situation you've got to either do it now or I think you'll miss the bus if you wait a little longer especially as you're getting older you know some health issues might crop up because of which you may not be able to try to you know tick all the boxes for now, rest as I said when I moved to New Zealand I think I was about 32 or 33 years of age if I apply for residency now at my age I am also in the 40s. Late forties I don't think I'll be able to make it because obviously over a period of time certain things have cropped up in the body and I may not be able to pass all the medical tests so good age if you're in good health right time to consider doing it don't wait too long because you're already 40 for those in the 20s they still have a little bit of time to think about it you don't have a lot of time to think about it consult with us we'll be happy to share more experience, yes as I explained at the start of this video the pathway will have to be through education because unfortunately if you're not sure and if you don't have a job or a job offer you will not qualify or you should have studied in New Zealand and have for two years and have a masters or a PhD so I would recommend that you come choose a course which will allow you to find a job we will help you with that of course come here if you are already married there's a very interesting option for couples where one can study and one can work full-time and person who is studying can also do part-time work so it's a very it's a good  I think structure for couples also to be able to come please go to my YouTube channel and check out a video we made about couples specifically and explaining how it works for them I think it's very good age good post choice as well talk to us and we'll take it for but yeah at the bottom level good decision don't wait too long go for it now.



Click here to watch the full LIVE Q&A session by Licensed immigration adviser, Arun Jacob- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiNPot3tBP0
Follow us for more informative videos here- Facebook / Youtube.
To speak to our experts for free consultation fill up this form- http://ajv.kiwi/ajveverest/enquiry or call us on Toll- Free 1800 103 6525 (India)

Comments