Job opportunities for Geology graduates.

What about job opportunities after doing PG Diploma earth science in New Zealand as I'm a Geology graduate?

Ans. It's probably very rare to come across a geology graduate job because mostly it is guys asking us questions about business and IT and culinary arts and the creative stuff like 3d animation and stuff I see so it's very cool to you know speak to somebody with a geology background excellent course choice being a geology graduate you will know that New Zealand sits on the Pacific Ring of Fire which means we are very geologically active kind of a country and there is a lot of geological action happening all the time and which is why I think some of our universities one I can think of right away which is the University of Canterbury I think has evolved some fantastic departments in geology so I do believe that you will do well by coming to do a course in geology Earth Sciences in New Zealand I'm not sure if it isn't the long term skill shortage list I can't recollect right no but I think it is I remember saying something called the CAD astral surveyor which I think comes from that geology but I think there is a very good opportunity for people from your field geology and earth science I think you should consider it very seriously and we can recommend a couple of very good universities and I think it's a very good subject and most importantly it's not just your requirement I think as a country we would like to attract people from your subject as well into New Zealand so you wouldn't actually come and finish your studies and if you find a relevant job and I think there'll be good job opportunities as well especially in a place like the Christchurch or south or kaikoura where we recently had some more seismic activity I think you would be able to find good opportunities so in your field.



Click here to watch the full LIVE Q&A session by Licensed immigration adviser, Arun Jacob- 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9UNoLSeTPc
Follow us for more informative videos here- Facebook / Youtube.
To speak to our experts for free consultation fill up this form- http://ajv.kiwi/ajveverest/enquiry 
or call us on Toll- Free 1800 103 6525 (India)

Comments