Is it possible to switch from Arts to Nursing courses in New Zealand?

Read this FAQ to understand -

Is it possible to take admission in nursing for someone who is 12th pass in arts?

Ans. It might be a little difficult because nothing is you know I was a technical subject and it's a very science orientated subject so it may not necessarily be easy to get into it. but if I've done let's say Arts in my 12th I don't think I could have attempted a Health Sciences course at my degree level if your interest is to get into nursing the arts background may not fit but they could be a possibility of real looking at it because 12 it's quite a low level and from there you're getting into bachelors so possibly we could look at doing a bridging kind of a course in between and then bump you up into the excellent of Nursing so the possibility exists I am not ruling it out completely. A lot of male nurses do very well here in New Zealand, in fact, I play cricket here locally in Hamilton and one of my team
Members these are the main nurse and he and I we kind of keep having discussions now and I think it's a great opportunity option for people like yourself to consider getting into nursing because there's also a constant shortage of nurses in different regions across New Zealand so good course choice whether we can get you into it with 12 in arts we will Figure it out.





Follow us for more informative videos here- Facebook / Youtube.

To speak to our experts for free consultation fill up this form- http://ajv.kiwi/ajveverest/enquiry 

or call us on Toll- Free 1800 103 6525 (India)

Comments