Read this FAQ to understand -
Have completed a Bachelor in civil engineering with 2.55 CGPA and I got overall 6 not less than 5.5 I have 2 years of work experience in related field, Can I apply with the wife?
Ans. Not mentioned what is it that you plan to apply for I don't know if you mean that you want to apply with for a student visa or for some other kind of visa like a work visa if you're looking at a work visa it's just not possible as I keep saying over and over again it is practically impossible to get the work visa when you're not present in New Zealand and very few employers would give you a job offer based on which you'll get a work visa when you're not present in the country but if you are looking at coming on a student visa I believe it is possible that you can apply although you're IELTS does not seem to be very high you could probably do a graduate diploma with a score of 6 with and with no score lower than 5.5 so that is probably a possibility that you can look at but if you.
To speak to our experts for free consultation fill up this form- http://ajv.kiwi/ajveverest/enquiry
or call us on Toll- Free 1800 103 6525 (India)
Comments
Post a Comment