Can one come to New Zealand on a visitor visa and apply for jobs?

Read this FAQ to understand -


I have 13 years of experience as a land surveyor, I want to know if I can come on a visitor visa in New Zealand, Is there any chance to find a job? 


Ans. A lot of people would like to visit New Zealand and try to find jobs but again like I said it is not very easy because a lot of companies if you go to our two main job sites called seek dot 4 dot NZ and trade me jobs and there's another one called indeed if you say all of them at the bottom of their poor job posting will mention clearly that you need to be a New Zealand resident or citizen or ability to work to apply for this job so by and large they don't look at people on a visit visa very favourably in my experience I've seen very rare cases where somebody on whose visit visa was able to find the job and settled out because also I mean any employer will be ready to give a job offer to somebody who is here only for two or three months or the maximum period of time you can stay on a visit visa will be for nine months in the in a in an 18-month period so they know that you are here on a limited time so normally they don't encourage it so which is why I don't think you'll be very successful nothing wrong in trying if you have the money and time and effort and also if you get a visit visa in the first place but I don't recommend it to be honest I recommend people to come and get yourself into the country and to be here for at least one plus one two years because you require that amount of time to understand your New Zealand create a network go around and look for a job which is why my team and I we strongly endorse study plus settle pathway because it gives you the time you know you come for a good level of course you can one year of studying in New Zealand plus doing part-time work during that study followed by one year of post 30 work we saw with the full way or without full work rights if you're married I would recommend maybe your wife can come for a course and then you can come on a work visa so those are the options I would recommend rather than trying to come out of visit visa I don't really recommend it.



Follow us for more informative videos here- Facebook / Youtube.

To speak to our experts for free consultation fill up this form- http://ajv.kiwi/ajveverest/enquiry 

or call us on Toll- Free 1800 103 6525 (India)

Comments