Can one pursue IT courses in New Zealand with a degree in different field?

Read this FAQ to understand -


I'm from Arts background and I want to study and settle in New Zealand I want to pursue my study in software IT as I have 10 years of experience in software IT industry with a good track record will it be possible to get the IT course?


Ans. Absolutely I think it's a possibility because while your background was in arts your high work done software for about 10 years absolutely and that's where we guys are really good at you know even if a case doesn't seemingly look strong at the face value we make a we sit and work on it and make it into a good solid case and we need to present that case twice first at the admission level which we will present very well and then at the visa level also we will present very well and ensure the whole cases prepare and presented in such a good way that at the admission and the visa level you will not have a problem.



Follow us for more informative videos here- Facebook / Youtube.

To speak to our experts for free consultation fill up this form- http://ajv.kiwi/ajveverest/enquiry 

or call us on Toll- Free 1800 103 6525 (India)

Comments