Can one stay back in New Zealand after doing level 6 courses?

Read this FAQ to understand -

Is there any way to stay in New Zealand after completing level 6 courses? 

Ans. If you are coming to New Zealand I don't think you're coming to New Zealand through a AJV because if you were an AJV student we probably would not recommend the level 6 in the first place unless you're going for a level 5 and 6 but from my experience a lot of people don't offer 5 and 6 I think you need to be a little careful it looks like if you're coming for only a level 6 and it's only one year then I think you're probably get digging a little hole for yourself because you obviously have a desire to stay back and do further work or you know a carrier or eventual residency in New Zealand so I'm a little concerned that you may have chosen the wrong course unless and until it's a level 5 and 6 because if you're doing of 5+6 which is 2 years then you'll be allowed to get the post study work visa if you have been recommended by some company to come only for level 6 then I think you're already in trouble I think you need to connect with our team immediately and have a discussion and my team connects confirms that you're not one of our students so I think you may be given wrong advice I recommend strongly connect with us and speak to my team and if they're not able to clarify your doubts and your queries they will bump it up to me and I will also get involved but I think you need to be careful maybe I think the level 6 will not be a good idea if you intend to stay.



Follow us for more informative videos here- Facebook / Youtube.

To speak to our experts for free consultation fill up this form- http://ajv.kiwi/ajveverest/enquiry 

or call us on Toll- Free 1800 103 6525 (India)


Comments