Switching from Mechanical to Design Engineering in New Zealand

I'm a mechanical engineer from India but I have studied in a business course and found a job as a cafe manager now I'm on 3-year work permit visa. I'm trying to be a design engineer I have already assessed my mechanical engineer certificate. Could I please know which is the best way to find them?


Ans. To be honest you intending to get back into studies because you seem to be already in the three year work permit so well if you're trying to get back into an engineering course it's not very difficult even if you've started working in on cafe and now you're getting your mechanical you're working in a cafe and got three years to work visa but you somehow realize that it will probably make more sense for you to move back into mechanical engineering I don't think it's a big challenge for you to get back into engineering so how do you get back into an engineering course obviously by speaking to someone like us I would recommend that you connect with us after this chat so that send me an inbox message or you can connect with my colleague Mary Joseph so we'll be there in my friends list on Face book and so she is somebody who will also be able to gather the information and discuss with me and will then be able to suggest but can imagine I think it's a good idea because there is a definite deviation for you because you've done a mechanical

engineering course then a business course and now we are working in a cafe so you kind of jump from engineering to business to you know into hospitality practically so if you want to get back into engineering I'd strongly encourage you to do it because we need the more mechanical engineers in New Zealand then careful managers so please get back into engineering connect with us and we'll be happy to assist and put some good course in front of you there's some really good courses for mechanical engineers like mechatronics and CAD CAM and stuff like that they would like to talk about it and discussed with you.





Follow us for more informative videos here- Facebook / Youtube.

To speak to our experts for free consultation fill up this form- http://ajv.kiwi/ajveverest/enquiry 

or call us on Toll- Free 1800 103 6525 (India)

Comments