Impact of latest New Zealand Visa amendment.

Read this FAQ to understand -

When can we expect the next amendment in the study and spouse visa immigration any idea if it will have any major impact?

Ans. If the government of New Zealand will sink there with the some of the policies and stuff like that and he was also wanting productive was going to be any impact from the budget that was recently passed on international education but I don't think there's going to be a big dramatic change from my own hoping in my own opinion and also because I asked this question myself quite a lot and some of the seminars and conferences I attend which are run by Immigration Department for Education Department I don't think they were willingly tinker with the international education sector too much it has gone on to become our fifth largest industry in New Zealand at the moment International Education is now the 5th largest industry in New Zealand I think it's giving us almost 4.6 billion dollars of revenue plus besides the revenue it brings in very valuable human resources into the country again as I keep saying not every international student will succeed about 19 or 20 percent was succeed and go on to become future residents and workers of the country and that's the way it is but that doesn't mean that you do not come to this country because at the least you go back with a great experience and has been in New Zealand which is you know one of the premier destinations in the country so I don't think they're going to change the desert policies too much.



Follow us for more informative videos here- Facebook / Youtube.

To speak to our experts for free consultation fill up this form- http://ajv.kiwi/ajveverest/enquiry 

or call us on Toll- Free 1800 103 6525 (India)

Comments