Is it possible to get the student visa for a level 6 Diploma in Sports & Exercise Science?

Read this FAQ to understand -


Is it possible to get the student visa for a level 6 Diploma in sports and exercise science or should I consider the higher level course? 

Ans. In terms of getting the visa I don't think there is a problem of my concern is whether your level 6 is good enough because if you're doing a two-year course there is no problem but if you're doing a one-year level 6 you will not be eligible for a post any world faces so my main concern is around that but getting a visa no problem you can get a visa for level 6 but I'm just a little concerned about your future options.




Follow us for more informative videos here- Facebook / Youtube.

To speak to our experts for free consultation fill up this form- http://ajv.kiwi/ajveverest/enquiry 

or call us on Toll- Free 1800 103 6525 (India)

Comments