Difficult or easy to get PR after studying global media?


How difficult or easy it is for a person doing postgraduate in global media to get permanent residents visa?

Ans. Global media is at a slightly larger scope of things sounds like a great course choice to me and I think there would be good scope because again like I said New Zealand is not a terribly large country but we are we do punch above our weight in a lot of fields including the media so I believe you'll have a decent opportunity we would like to engage more with you but overall I think the media is very robust in New Zealand and me think there's a lot of scope for good media professionals from different cultures and backgrounds to come and join our media industry because we are becoming an increasingly very diverse and very multicultural as a country so I think the scope is there so why don't you get in touch with our team email your CV.




Comments