Good Post graduate course after Bachelors in Hotel Management.


Done bachelors in Hotel management in India and level five and hospitality from Auckland 2013 during that time I worked for Hilton part-time present in India looking after family business and got experience here working with international BPO in working banking process of the UK providing a short-term loan to customers looking forward to going for PG in New Zealand which course will be good and Institute?

Ans. I think the option is quite simple I think you are heart was into hotel management which is why you came to New Zealand and did that course and you also have had a bachelor's in Hotel Management I have a feeling your heart is really in the hotel management but circumstances seem to have pushed you into some other industry or some other course or subject area which I don't think is close to your heart and if I this is a good moment to get back into something you  love doing and you know I keep talking to all you young people and you know I think I came across was a very positive guy and all this stuff but I carry one regret in my mind in my heart and my regret is that I was not able to get into media and television and filmmaking which is my real interest to be honest at 21 that was the only thing I wanted to do but I could not because of some personal circumstances in my family and I still kind of regret that the particular thing at 50 years of age so my suggestion to everybody watching this broadcast only young people please follow what your heart says is the right choice for you guys if your heart says hotel management is where my heart really was but ideally acted because of personal reasons I want to get back into that now get this was the right woman or if you say no I really didn't actually enjoy hotel management I actually started enjoying working in the BPO industry and me like the business processes coming to a course in business.



Comments