How can I learn few basics about Maori language and culture?


Can you please suggest an app or a website from where I can learn a few basics about Maori language and culture?

Ans.I love people who want to come to New Zealand and understand and experience and learn and probably get involved with the Maori aspect of New Zealand it's a beautiful culture it's a beautiful language and they're a very important aspect of New Zealand society politics culture history and everything else so migrants and students who come to New Zealand and but put in an effort to learn and understand a little bit of Maori I think would be so much better place to succeed than a lot of people who go through their entire life ignoring that beautiful culture and everything else so well done yes I think there is one called www.maorilanguage.net  which is a website that's what comes to my mind but I also strongly recommend that if it's possible you pick up this particular book that was a book that so it's the Maori English, English-Maori a dictionary by John Moorfield and it's called TE WHANAKE I would recommend.




Comments