PG Dip in business information systems from University of Canterbury.


Planning to do my post graduate diploma and business information systems from the University of Canterbury and I have also shortlisted Wintech for applied information Technology?

 Ans. We have a great relationship with both the University of Canterbury as well as with Wintec and excellent course choice you're looking at information is this information system and you are Wintech both of them are extremely good institutions one is a university one is an instead of technology but if you're able to pick and choose between either one I think very well but although I have a selfish reason to say come to Hamilton because this is where I live which is where Wintech is again but the University of Canterbury is also a very good university I was promptly and suggestion only last a piece of advice, if you're doing it directly or you're working with some other company request you to work with us because you will get a lot of advantages guys.




Comments