Student visa rate of New Zealand for Afghanistan?


What is the student visa rate of New Zealand for Afghanistan?

Ans. I don't think it’s very high sending us an email to info@ajvglobal.com  and we will give you the details of the percentage of success from Afghanistan, unfortunately, I don't think it was very high I think it's below 30% success rate for Afghanistan but I'm only guessing obviously, you are asking about this because you're keen to consider coming to New Zealand and as an Afghani, you're wondering but you'll get a visa or not we would love to examine your possibilities as I tell you in my live sessions our admissions and visa team is filled with ex-immigration officers of New Zealand so our team knows exactly what needs to be done to assess a particular client and we are very brutally honest we tell you yes you're eligible or you're not eligible we have not people who beat around the bush and make you think that you will be eligible when we really know that you will not be eligible so with AJV you will get that point-blank honesty and they will tell you and you should fight this case for the student visa or hey look I don't think it's a good idea for you to waste your time money and effort trying to apply for New Zealand so please send us an email.



Comments