Can one study level 7 course without work experience?


I completed my B.com in 2016 and I don't have any work experience I want to study level seven course in Wintec?

If you have study completed Bachelor of Commerce in 2016 and you don't have any work experience that's fine I mean although for people who are planning to come and study in New Zealand and find work and then go on to get their residence is sort of our the objective is it what your hand we encourage you to come whether you have experience or you don't have experience although I keep telling you no or constantly in my videos and stuff that it will be useful if you're able to have some work experience because the kind of core mature your better prep to be able to go out into the job market you see employment but if you're trying to come to do a graduate diploma in level seven in wind check-in Hamilton which is outside the Auckland region, you will still be eligible for a 2 years’ work visa and I live in Hamilton so I'm speaking here right now from Hamilton so it's a good City it's a fantastic City you will get a minimum of two years’ work visa because you're choosing for us level seven vintage is a fantastic school I would strongly recommend it and I think you're also doing the right thing by choosing to contact us and we will absolutely take care.




Comments