If I opt for PG Diploma or masters outside Auckland anywhere will I get 3 years of post-study work visa?


If I opt for PG Diploma or masters outside Auckland anywhere will I get 3 years of post-study work visa?

Ans. If you choose a PG Diploma or masters within Auckland or outside Auckland you will be eligible for a three years’ of work visa in the new policy so I think overall you'll be fine it’s all about ensuring that you guys are supported well because lot of you will come to New Zealand to some other agency and you'll all be very happy saying oh I got my admission I got my visa to get on the plane do all those selfies at the airport saying mom dad I'm off to Auckland New Zealand and why head even while traveling sending some text and after you land here the drama starts and when the drama starts and drama settlement mental settlement a bit of skull shark a bit of homesickness that's where you know you need to have somebody around you to speak to guide you to connect you to other people and after that phase is over again you need to someone who is going to thank you with other things like part-time work and full-time work and what dogs are paying what salaries what level what we’d also apply for so you guys all sent advisor throughout your journey and that is why I keep saying you guys must really you know consider working with that company like AJV because we are very keen to ensure that you guys are all successful.

Comments