Have applied for PG Diploma in computing at AUT and I've
received the offer letter also I would like to check if these courses in LTS is
a list am I going to get a three year post study work visa?
Ans. I don't think the post graduate diploma is actually specifically
listed in the long term skill shortage list and but it does not matter because
you will get your three years post study work visa I can confirm that because
you're opting for a post graduate diploma so you will definitely get our three
years post study work was on three years is a long enough time even if your the course is not in the long term skill shortage that's not a concern if the fact
is that you're learning to compute so you finish your course get here three
years of post-study work visa or find a relevant job when you find that relevant the job you will get more than likely they're the adequate required number of points to
apply for a resident visa don't worry we are present here in New Zealand which
is the USB of this company is that we are constantly talking to our students
and guiding them at each and every chance I think of AUT is of the very good institution and they have
recently set up a massive Center for stem which as you know as science
technology engineering and mathematics so it's definitely a good place to go to
and don't worry about the post graduate diploma in computing being specifically
in the LTS or not a concern.
Comments
Post a Comment