I'm currently on a job search visa and
doing study related job as well and we get two years visa because of new
changes but can I get an additional visa as well after those two years?
Ans. If you were an AJV student by now
you would have had complete clarity as to what exactly you need to do but
obviously, you're not an AJV student but you have come to this forum and ask me
a question son why happy to answer that so if you're in your post study work
visa period to get an essential skill so you're saying you're in a related job
as well and yeah and you may get two years for the work visa which is great but
can I get essential skills work visa after those two years it depends whether you
are matching the criteria for that essential skills work visa what is the criteria
for the essential skills work visa and I have it always already online pinned
up the board here so that I can refer this figure see you guys right away foreign
essential skills work visa you need to get a salary of forty-two thousand nine
hundred and fifty-two dollars at the minimum plus you need to have an employer
who is going to support you with that job applicant with the application and
provide the required documents plus the employer should also provide proof that
they tried to recruit a local New Zealand citizen or a New Zealand resident and
because they were not able to is why they're offering their job to you so that
require a certain amount of documentation and it is not very easy to put that
kind of thing together.
Comments
Post a Comment