Post-study work visa after level 4 and 5 courses?


Planning to study culinary level 4 and level 5 at Le Cordon Bleu Wellington for this October session from AJV services how any years of post-study work visa an interactive tool for after study?

Ans. Number one fantastic college choice I have visited Li Cordon Bleu I went to Wellington back when I'm talking to you I can see it's in my mind it is enough nice busy part of Wellington campuses good I met some of the people that they have excellent facilities and liquor don't do I think is one of the best institutions in the culinary arts because you're coming for a two years course to New Zealand and you're studying and that is between levels 4 and 6 and you're coming to study outside the Auckland, you will be eligible for us 2 years post study work visa average so if you are going to come to New Zealand and you are going to study level 4 or 6 and if you study that qualification for a minimum of 16 weeks so you're going to do a level 4 and a level 5 and the qualification you will study for a minimum of 60 weeks then you will get a two-year post-study work visa because you are choosing to work to study outside Auckland in Wellington so you'll be eligible for a two-year work visa.



Comments