Post study work visa after level 5 course.


I finished my study level five hospitality management two years in September and my visa finish October so will I get three years post study work visa or will I get one year and two later?

Ans. So you're finishing level five Hospitality Management two years in September so you're finishing it in September if you are an existing student and if you're currently studying in New Zealand towards one qualification at level four to six and you're studying for three for at least 60 weeks but because you are graduating before 26 November 2018 which is the effective date Sam I believe you will be eligible for only the one year a post-study work visa but then you're right so one year now followed by a further two yes you are absolutely right in the way you arrived at that conclusion that's great because to get a direct three years’ work visa your holes should be completing on 26 November 2018 or after that particular date only then you're straightaway eligible for or three years’ worth visa but in your instance, I think you are absolutely right.




Comments